Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Final Project III-- The Details!

Okay, if you've been reading my last couple of posts, then you know that I plan to create a detective hyperfiction website for my final project. Soooo.... I suppose some details are in order.

A). Following the suggestion of a computer guru/net geek friend of mine, I've scored a cheap website over at GatorHost.

B). I'm currently in the process of installing and configuring a version of Drupal content managment system to run the web site. (Also suggested by techie/guru/nerd friend).

C). Once up and fully running, individuals will be able to create user accounts that will allow them to post and edit stories. They'll also be able to participate in online polls, discussion forums and leave comments on items that catch their eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home