Sunday, September 24, 2006

Stuff...

You know, I tried really hard to find a vlog that I thought was good enough to share with the class. I mean,I searched and searched and all I found was crap. I think we already covered all the decent ones in class. Everything else was boring, amateurish or took too long to load.

So instead, I thought I'd share a short little video that I enjoy.




I enjoy it not just because it’s got clever lyrics and hilarious illustrations, but also because it pokes fun at our tendency to inflate our heroes. Take a moment and think about all the stories you’ve heard about politicians, sports figures and entertainers… a fair number of them probably aren’t true…


…except the story about Isadora Duncan’s death— that’s true.


"Adieu, mes amis. Je vais à la gloire."
What a way to go...

5 Comments:

  • Funny music video. It has that kitschy feel to it. The lead singer sounds like the guy from that band Cake. Here's more regurgitated web stuff. Hopefully...it doesn't suck...too much.

    Deviant Art

    By Blogger Sandman, at 9:01 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:55 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:00 AM  

  • That's kinda catchy. I think it's just human nature to over exaggerate when it comes to their heroes or life events. In this case, George Washington having testicles the size of grapefruits. XD

    Speaking of which, this brings to mind an old question: If we threw together every single hero possible in a ultimate death match, who would win?

    Watch this and find out!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:03 AM  

  • That was an amusing bit of satire. I agree with Sandon, they do sound like Cake (mixed with Ween).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home