Thursday, September 14, 2006

Digital Soapbox (with pictures!)

I'll be the first to admit that I hate dogs. In fact, I hate them and their furry little asses with the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns. I can say this because I DO own some dogs and they piss me off to no end.

(If you're wondering why I don't get rid of them it's because A) my wife wont allow me, B) I’m a responsible individual and C) my wife wont allow me)

That said, I would like to share a few websites with my faithful readership.

Find the Pit Bull
Understand-A-Bull

It irks the living shit out of me to see otherwise intelligent, thoughtful people swallow fear-mongering tripe about a dog unquestioningly. I swear, some people seem to think of Pit Bulls as the animal equivalent of nitroglycerin—ready to go off at any second.

Come on people! Educate yourselves!

>steps off soapbox<


Oh yeah… here’s some more shots of my f@&!ing dogs:











If anyone bothers to try and find the Pit Bull, please post how many tries it took you to find it... that or submit captions for my f@&!ing dog pictures.

3 Comments:

  • Man, that website is nuts. I'd have to say it took me six times to figure out which one was a Pit Bull. I finally just gave up and realized that maybe it's not one of the bigger dogs. I actually think Pit Bulls are cute, and I hate when I see those dog attacks covered on the news and the poor dog is on one of those crazy leashes. I hate when I see a dog in a position like that in general. But other than that ... I have to say I love dogs (and don't care too much for cats). My favorite dog is the Chow-Chow. Just 'cause it's a big ball of hair with legs.

    By Blogger caroline, at 4:56 PM  

  • Those are some nice looking bit*hes. I like dogs myself but I hate picking up after them- that's why I don't have a dog. Picking up after a dog is the defination of a man's best friend. I'm not going to pick up anyone's doo-doo.

    For anyone looking to adopt a pet, here's a great place.
    SPCA
    I almost adopted a cat this summer; but my temptation held me back.

    By Blogger Brandon, at 12:34 PM  

  • I'm sorry you hate dogs. But you did take the time to share lots of pictures with us.

    It's unfortunate that I don't know much about pit-bulls aside from what I see on the media. It seems that pit bulls are always treated harshly or simply neglected on Animal Cops.

    My family has a fox terrier mutt thing. We bought him from a kennel a couple of years ago.

    Due to a rather traumatic childhood event, I too am not a cat-person. But I'll tolerate them.

    One animal I really hate is my friend's pomeranian. I really hate it for some reason.

    By Blogger Andrea, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home